Welcome to the home of the South Australian All Ford Day
**Entrants please note:
- Pre-entries have now closed and Entrant packs are in the mail to those that have pre-entered.
- Anyone who wishes to still enter and display their vehicle can do so by heading to the Late Entry gate on the day to register. Late entry will be open from 7:30am to 9:45am.
- No further entries received prior to the day will be processed.
The 2016 event will be held on Sunday
18th September 2016,
with a new central location at
Bonython Park, Port Road, Adelaide
2016 marks a big year for Ford in Australia with the closing of Ford Manufacturing.
So come along and help celebrate the history of Ford Manufacturing in Australia and welcome a new era of Ford models.
This year we will be celebrating the 'Age of the Falcon' by putting together a special display of all the Falcon models manufactured over the years here in Australia. We hope this display with the assistance of all Ford enthusiasts will help us give Ford Manufacturing in Australia a proper farewell.
Please feel free to browse the site and our Facebook page to stay informed.
If you have any further queries, please contact us.
*Note - All Entrant, Sponsorship and Trade application forms can be found in the associated menu options.
2016 Event Details:
- Special 'Age of the Falcon' Display
- Past and Present Fords
Mustangs, GT's, FPV's and More!
- Food and drinks availble onsite from multiple venbdors
Part Proceeds from the day go to the Leukaemia Foundation